At LBA Electrical Services we offer electrical maintenance whether that be planned preventative maintenance or reactive maintenance.
Planned Preventative Maintenance:
We have many clients across different sectors in which we carry out planned preventative maintenance for and always provide a professional reliable service. We feel that planned preventative maintenance is a great tool for any business in order to keep them running efficiently. By carrying out planned preventative maintenance at your business you can take steps to ensure that when a breakdown or failure of a system occurs, disruption and costs are kept to a minimum. Planned preventative maintenance can also minimise safety risks and aid with utility costs.
Some of the planned preventative maintenance services we offer are:
• Electrical inspection and testing
• Portable appliance testing (PAT Testing)
• Emergency lighting testing
• General lighting maintenance
• CCTV & Security system maintenance
We offer a professional and reliable reactive maintenance service as we know that problems can and sometimes do occur within your installation. At LBA we will work quickly to solve your unexpected problems to keep disruption to a minimum whilst also maintaining safety. All our electricians are experienced in reactive maintenance and company vans are well stocked.
Some of the reactive maintenance services we offer are:
• Inspection and testing services after a fire or flood
• Investigation to loss of power or nuisance tripping of fuses
• Fault finding and rectification
• Loss of heating/hot water
• Loss of security/door access/CCTV systems
3 Reasons why somebody should choose LBA over a competitor
Request A FREE Quote!
We have Completed More Than 100 project for our amazing clients